1. What are the ticket office hours?
The Richmond International Raceway Ticket Office hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Ticket agents are available via phone seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. by calling 866-455-7223.
2. How do I contact the Richmond International Raceway Ticket Office via email?
You can contact us via email at email@example.com.
3. Are the ticket prices the same for children?
Children 12 and under are admitted free in the general admission seating areas with a ticketed adult on NASCAR Nationwide Series Event days, which feature:
- Friday, September 6th Virginia 529 College Savings 250
- WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying for the Virginia 529 College Savings 250
- Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for the Federate Auto Parts 400
- Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race
For the Saturday, September 7th Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, we offer Family Sections presented by Virginia 529 in Dogwood sections N and Colonial section E. In these sections, alcohol is prohibited and tickets for kids 12 and under start at $25. You must call the Ticket Office directly at 866-455-7223 to purchase the specially priced kids tickets. Children are admitted at the adult price in all of the other seating areas for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
In addition to the kids pricing for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, Richmond International Raceway offers special kids pricing for the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, which includes a Pre-Race Pit Pass and access to our 3-Wide hospitality area. Please call 866-455-7223 for information about fan hospitality and pit passes.
4. What payment methods does Richmond International Raceway accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. Payment by check, money order, traveler's checks and cash are also accepted. Personal checks are not accepted race week.
5. What is the size limit for coolers?
Guests may bring in one soft-sided cooler up to 14" x 14" x 14".
6. Can I bring in backpacks or day bags?
Yes. Fans may utilize lightweight backpacks or daypacks, similar to those used by school students, to bring in items such as scanners, souvenirs and cameras. All bags will be searched upon entering the grandstands. Glass containers, insulated cups, firearms, fireworks, beach balls and items restricted by local, state and federal laws are prohibited.
7. Can I bring outside food and drinks into the grandstands?
Yes. Fans can bring outside food and drinks into the grandstands as long as it is brought in the approved bags/coolers/containers.
8. What happens if the event is postponed or rescheduled because of inclement weather?
No refunds will be issued. Tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event date.
9. Do you offer camping on site?
RV’s, campers, motorhomes and oversized vehicles can park in our Blue Ox Meadowbridge Unreserved RV Parking in Lot J. These sites do not offer hook-ups of any kind. The Blue Ox Meadowbridge Unreserved RV Parking - Lot J sites are on sale now. Currently, there is a waiting list for our reserved camping spaces. Please call 866-455-7223 for additional camping information.
10. Does the track charge for parking?
Day parking of automobiles is free on Richmond International Raceway property. RVs, motorhomes, campers and oversized vehicles without a reserved space will be parked in Blue Ox Meadowbridge Unreserved RV Parking - Lot J and charged $80 for the weekend or $60 for Saturday night only. Overnight parking is not allowed in any other lot.
11. Do you have any Group Ticket offers?
If you are interested in information regarding Group Tickets, contact Nicolle Guinan by phone at 804-228-7692 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. I own a small business … how can I entertain a few guests at Richmond International Raceway on race day?
We have a variety of packages, from our Pit Stop Club to our TORQUE Club, Corporate Hospitality and Luxury Suites. If you are interested in corporate hospitality, please call our sales office at 804-228-7611 or email email@example.com.